Category: Diamond & Moissanite Testers
Developed by Presidium to identify diamonds against a wider range of moissanites, including the new “Low Conductivity Moissanite” made from various countries, and other diamond simulants through its highly sensitive thermoelectrical probe tip
Developed by Presidium to identify diamonds against a wider range of moissanites, including the new “low conductivity moissanite”, and other diamond simulants through its highly sensitive thermoelectrical probe.
SAM is the latest technological advancement in handheld diamond & moissanite testers by Presidium that reliable and accurately verifies the authenticity of colorless diamonds, as small as 0.01 carats, against a wider range of moissanites from various countries and other diamond simulants through a higher resolution of thermal and electrical conductivity. Showcasing a sleek chrome brushed ergonomic grip and dynamic micro LED display, SAM ensures ease of usability and distinctly clear result display while testing.
With the industry’s fastest start-up and testing time, SAM only utilizes technology that does not compromise user safety that does not require harmful Ultraviolet (UV) light.
- Highly sensitive thermoelectrical probe to distinguish diamonds against a wider range of moissanites including the new “low electrical conductivity moissanite”.
- Industry’s thinnest probe tip (0.45mm) for testing gemstones as small as 0.01 carats
- Industry’s fastest start up and testing time
- Dynamic display with micro LED for clear and distinct results.
- Sleek chrome-brushed ergonomic grip
- USB port for alternative power source and connectivity
- Distinguishes diamonds from moissanites, including the new “low conductivity moissanite”, and its simulants.
- Highly sensitive retractable thermoelectrical probe capable of identification in a higher resolution and consistent contact between probe and gemstone.
- Utilizes technology that does not compromise user’s safety.
- Metal Alert to ensure contact with gemstone during testing.
- Light, portable and easy to use.
|Power & Battery||
3 x AAA alkaline batteries (approximately 3 hours of continuous use)
USB port to be used with USB cable and appropriate Presidium Universal USB Power Adaptor
Recommended Operating Conditions
Optimal Operating Temperature: 23°C – 27°C (73°F – 80°F)
Storage Temperature: 23°C – 27°C (73°F – 80°F)
Dimension & Weight
Length: 170mm (6.69 inches)
Width: 31mm (1.2 inches)
Height: 28mm (1.1 inches)
Weight (without batteries): 60.0 grams (2.11 oz)