Category: Presidium Diamond Verification Instrument®
ARI by Presidium
ARI by Presidium is a handheld diamond and moissanite screener that distinguishes colorless diamonds from CVD/HPHT lab-grown diamonds or moissanites—for loose and mounted stones
Adaptor not included.
ARI is developed as a handheld PRESIDIUM DIAMOND VERIFICATION INSTRUMENT® to help identify colourless diamond against CVD/HPHT lab grown colourless diamond and all types of moissanite.
It is suitable for testing on both loose and mounted stones, including jewelry pieces with a closed back setting. Through advanced proprietary technology, ARI measures the UV light absorbance ability of diamond and moissanite. With its touch screen colour LCD display, ARI provides a clear and accurate result of “Diamond”, “CVD/HPHT/Type IIa” and “Moissanite” within 3 seconds.
*PRESIDIUM DIAMOND VERIFICATION INSTRUMENT is a registered trademark of Presidium Instruments Pte Ltd.
- User-safe UV Retractable Optical Probe activates only when tip is in contact with the diamond
- Alert Buzzer for loss of contact between optical probe tip and diamond during testing
- A 6-Language selection in the Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Battery operated with stylish ergonomic design for portability and ease of use
- Tests on colourless diamonds and moissanites from D to J colour
- Catered for both left-handed and right-handed users alike
- Optical Tip assessment tool in settings
- Identifies colourless diamonds against Lab Grown CVD/HPHT diamonds and all types of moissanites, including the new “low conductivity” moissanites
- Tests on loose or mounted diamonds in all jewelry settings, including closed-back setting
- Replaceable Optical Probe tip technology for users to replace any worn or damaged probe tips yourself, minimizing any equipment downtime
- Instantaneous results in 3 seconds for consecutive testing
- Tests on polished diamonds and moissanites of all proportional cuts as small as 0.02ct
|Power & Battery||
3 x AAA alkaline batteries (up to 4 hours of continuous usage) or AC adaptor
Standby time: 10 minutes from the last measurement
Recommended Operating Conditions
Operating Temperature: 18°C - 27°C (65°F - 80°F)
Storage Temperature: 10°C - 51°C (50°F - 124°F)
Air Relative Humidity: 35 - 65%
Dimension & Weight
Length: 190mm (7.5 inches)
Width: 46mm (1.8 inches)
Height: 25mm (0.9 inches)
Weight (without batteries): 60g (0.13lb)