A nifty easy-to-use analog gauge for measuring gemstone dimensions with ability to convert to estimated carat weight for round brilliant diamonds (up to 29 carats), without the need to dismount your mounted diamonds! The PDG also has an inner scale display for US ring size measurements.
The industry’s only easy-to-use analog gauge for measuring gemstone dimensions with direct conversion to carat weight for round brilliant-cut diamonds.
Presidium Dial Gauge measures from 0.0 to 23.0mm in 0.1mm divisions. The PDG features an easy-to-read millimeter and carat scale, and is only dial gauge in the industry that combines dual measurements for gemstones in millimeters with corresponding carat conversion for round brilliant-cut gemstones. PDG also contains an inner scale display for US ring size measurements.
The PDG is manufactured to the highest quality and features a patented anvil with a non-metallic lubrication-free rack and pinion technology that resist wear and tear and maintain its accuracy.
- Measures from 0.0 to 23.0mm
- Accuracy: 0.1mm / Tolerance: 0.02mm with simple zero realignment
- Analog gauge with mm/ct/ring size display
- Patented anvil
- Smooth slider mechanism
- Portable and lightweight
- Compact protective case included
- Attachment for high setting jewelry provided
- Presidium Gemstone Weight Estimation Table provided
- Instantly converts millimeter readings to carats for round brilliant-cut gemstones
- Measures gemstone dimensions with accuracy to 0.01mm
- Clear and easy-to-read analog display with readings in mm/ct/ring size
- Light and portable instrument that can be used anywhere
|Power & Battery||
No batteries needed.
This product comes with a protective carrying case box.
|Dimensions & Weight||
Length: 97mm (3.82 inches)
Width: 61mm (2.40 inches)
Height:16mm (0.63 inches)
Weight (without batteries): 100grams (3.52oz)